MindManager 2016 for Windows helps visualise workflows with new capabilities for brainstorming, planning, process improvement, decision-making and more. MindManager's flexible Mind Maps are the leading mapping software that helps education institutions, staff and students visualise information.
For the Classroom
Mindjet MindManager gives students and teachers a flexible way to organise, present and share information. It provides a graphical and intuitive way to capture information, plan essays and lessons, accelerate revising, and has proven to be a highly distinctive and engaging in-class teaching aid.
Licensing Options and Who Qualifies:
Education/Not for Profit individual single licenses are available for Mac and Windows. With Microsoft Office integration MindManager works with commonly used programs and makes it a great tool for students and teachers.
Site Licences are available as
- Perpetual licences for primary and secondary schools
- Annual subscriptions for colleges, universities and Not for Profit organisations.
Site licenses entitle the institution to install MindManager on all machines within the institution and also offer faculty and students who are enrolled in that EDU institution home use rights. University site licence bands are based on JISC bandings.
Who qualifies for Mindjet's educational pricing?
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary school that provides full-time education.
- Accredited public or private university or college (including sixth-form, further or higher education, and vocational colleges) that grants degrees requiring the equivalent of 2 years of full-time study.
- Full and part-time administrative staff of an educational accredited university or college, administrative office or board of education within educational institutions.
- Teaching hospital or medical training school.
- Higher education research laboratories that are a public institution and recognised by the DfES.
- Students attending an accredited public or private, primary or secondary school with valid student ID.
- Students attending an accredited public or private university or college (including sixth-form, further or higher education and medical colleges) that grants degrees requiring the equivalent of 2 years of fulltime study with a valid student ID or a student registration document.
- A non-academic and/or non-government recognised full-time teaching institution.
Note: All customers must be located in the United Kingdom