MindManager 2019 for Windows
Transcend the limits on what you can see, create, communicate and achieve in your work and business with MindManager 2019.
The most robust, customisable information visualisation software available, it empowers you to uncover hidden possibilities, unite information and teams, and unleash productivity to do great work faster than ever.
Deliver meaning and impact to presentations and plans, with expanded shape options, simplified design tools and beautiful themes. See and show information exactly the way you need to, with new views and enhanced filtering. Drive faster processes and workflows with next -level automation,
MindManager 2019 helps you create the right map for every project, audience and purpose ... and with the right map, you can go anywhere.
For the Classroom
Mindjet MindManager gives students and teachers a flexible way to organise, present and share information. It provides a graphical and intuitive way to capture information, plan essays and lessons, accelerate revising, and has proven to be a highly distinctive and engaging in-class teaching aid.
Licensing Options and Who Qualifies:
Education/Not for Profit individual single licenses are available for Mac and Windows. With Microsoft Office integration MindManager works with commonly used programs and makes it a great tool for students and teachers.
Site Licences are available as
- Perpetual licences for primary and secondary schools
- Annual subscriptions for colleges, universities and Not for Profit organisations.
Site licenses entitle the institution to install MindManager on all machines within the institution and also offer faculty and students who are enrolled in that EDU institution home use rights. University site licence bands are based on JISC bandings.
Who qualifies for Mindjet's educational pricing?
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary school that provides full-time education.
- Accredited public or private university or college (including sixth-form, further or higher education, and vocational colleges) that grants degrees requiring the equivalent of 2 years of full-time study.
- Full and part-time administrative staff of an educational accredited university or college, administrative office or board of education within educational institutions.
- Teaching hospital or medical training school.
- Higher education research laboratories that are a public institution and recognised by the DfES.
- Students attending an accredited public or private, primary or secondary school with valid student ID.
- Students attending an accredited public or private university or college (including sixth-form, further or higher education and medical colleges) that grants degrees requiring the equivalent of 2 years of fulltime study with a valid student ID or a student registration document.
- A non-academic and/or non-government recognised full-time teaching institution.
Note: All customers must be located in the United Kingdom
NEW MindManager 2018 for Windows features and tools include:
- Priority View
Isolate your priorities in an uncluttered interface that makes next steps clear.
- Digital Architect
Create customised visual structures to better understand your business.
- Intelligent Filtering
Focus on one thing, without losing sight of anything.
- Schedule View
Organise to-dos in a clean, easy-to-read calendar.
- Dashboard Wizard
Program map elements to display real-time changes.
- Strategy Toolkit
Visualise new paths to growth and success with 12+ new and improved templates.
Seamlessly share maps with colleagues, partners, customers and more.
- Interactive Presentation Export
Put more polish, professionalism and impact into map presentations.
- New link titles
More clearly & quickly identify links to your content
- Expanded file management options
including Dropbox, Box, OneDrive & Google Drive